Review Sony Cyber-shot HX200V Super Advanced High Zoom Camera (18.2MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD


Read Full Review >>>
 I absolutely love this camera! I have only had it for 4 days, and have spent hours taking photos with it already.
For background information, I am comparing this camera to my well-loved point-and-shoot Canon Ixus 90 IS. I have never owned a compact bridge or DSL camera before.
Here are my first impressions:
The body is well built and feels very sturdy. It weighs in at 613g including the strap, battery and memory card. When I add the weight of my case (bought separately) the weight goes up to 850g - this is heavy compared to my other camera, and I don't think I'll be taking it out and about for holiday snaps. For specific photo-trips though, the weight is OK. Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews