Review Panasonic Lumix FS35 Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 8x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD


Read Full Review >>>
 Let me start by saying that I am no expert, and you will find no in-depth analysis of zoom ability or pixel quality here. I only just about know what those things are... I am the most novice of novices and a true fledgling in the world of cameras and photo taking.
What I was looking for was a compact camera that takes a smashing crisp picture of mostly a) a toddler who rarely stays still and b) an excitable jack Russell. I wanted ease of use, and no blurry stuff. A camera that could take a professional looking photo even in inexperienced hands. I have certainly found all of the above in the Panasonic lumix fs35. I had previously returned a Finepix because the pictures just weren't of the quality I expected. Getting a refund and spending a few £'s more was a wise move.
Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews