Review Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera - Black (Inc. 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)


Read Full Review >>>
 I spent hours and hours on the internet trying to find decent reviews on this item. As there aren't really very many at all I have decided to do my own!
Overall this camera is spectacular.
Some very nice features that set it above other cameras in the range.
Autofocus is fast and exceedingly accurate with the 18-55mm kit lens.
This includes the in video focusing, which is better than I expected but not outstanding, although, I'll update this when I have an STM lens! you do get quite a lot of focusing noise in video footage when used with a non-STM lens, though again, I'll update when I have one. Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews